The SEO team is looking for an experienced SEO practitioner to fill the role of Associate SEO Director. This will be to work predominantly on delivering world class SEO on a number of client accounts in different verticals, both at a strategic and executional level.
This is a senior role within the SEO team, where you will be responsible for coordinating complex international SEO projects, mentoring more junior members of the team, ensuring best-in-class SEO products and services are delivered and supporting the management team on pitches as required.
Note: Some travel may be required.
- Ambitious, driven and passionate about all things SEO, with the ability to turn ideas into reality
- Strong client-facing skills, with the ability to explain complex ideas in simple terms
- Strong written, numerical, analytical and creative skills – able to come up with great ideas and winning strategies that help websites stand out from their competitors
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail, with impeccably high standards
- Experience running SEO campaigns that deliver results – rankings, traffic, conversions etc.
- Highly technical knowledge of SEO, including; keyword research, competitor analysis, comprehensive site audits/optimisation and all off-site promotion (strategic and practical), with hands-on experience
- Knowledge of site architecture, including CMS and other website management tools
- Knowledge of site analytics solutions such as GA, Omniture and WebTrends – able to take large data sets, analyse and derive useful insights from them
- Knowledge of (X)HTML, CSS, W3C, XML/RSS, PHP, SQL, IIS and Apache/mod_rewrite
- Advanced in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Previous agency experience, previous experience on international SEO projects, multilingual skills