Deliverables / KPIs
- Help build the strategic reputation of the agency
- Work with the Managing Partners, Business/Account Directors and digital team, to drive insight and integrated strategic planning across Famous beauty brands, delivering award winning work.
- Develop the strategic planning skills of the AMs.
- Develop strong relationships with the Marketing Directors/Managers
- Support the Managing Partner on the account to drive strategic conversations with the client Managing Director.
- Help the Strategy/Planning team evolve and bed in the agency planning approach
- Lead/work with BDs on new business pitches where relevant
- To challenge and reframe client briefs if required
- To be a guardian for media owner and internal specialist briefing
- A guardian of planning work leaving the building on the Accounts assigned to
- Responsible for keeping up to date with, and forming opinions on the latest marketing and media developments – contributing to agency ‘think-pieces’
- To push the Agency up the client planning agenda and ultimately be measured via Planning / Strategy appraisal scores.