|The Role Objective / responsibilities
· Develop innovative and effective strategies for FMCG clients which incorporate digital/social/mobile thinking in collaboration with other members of the strategy team and other departments within the agency.
· Facilitate collaboration between internal teams, external partners, and clients
· Create digital media / content-led ideas to solve challenges for FMCG clients including Unilever.
· Craft transformational roadmaps which aim to accelerate clients’ use of digital/social/mobile in conjunction with internal specialists.
· Work on the strategic digital elements of new business pitches.
· Identify innovative and effective digital & tech partnerships on behalf of brands with established & emerging content, video, mobile, social, search, programmatic and gaming companies.
· Create new opportunities for clients by bringing together data, people and technology
· Start new conversations, champion curiosity, challenge and bring others together to find the most innovative solution to the task
· Build strong relationships with partner client agencies and work together to transform output on all your accounts.
· Lead digital strategic thinking on retail client business
· Help them become a market leading communication agency and famous for innovative and adaptive planning
· Help manage and develop more junior members of the team
· Integrate and represent all the skill sets within business planning (consultancy and intelligence.)