About the team
Team of 14 strategists and specialists. The team is made up of diverse set of talent from media, creative, and client backgrounds. They sit at the heart of the agency and are the team responsible for designing the communications solution (collaboratively) and then bringing the right parts of our client together to deliver the solution. Their team thrives on insight, creativity & innovation. They’re a curious bunch, always on the hunt for new ways to help our clients connect with consumers. And we have fun, a lot of fun.
The Role Objective / responsibilities
- Develop innovative and effective strategies for retail clients which incorporate digital/social/mobile thinking in collaboration with other members of the strategy team and other departments within the agency.
- Facilitate collaboration between internal teams, external partners, and clients
- Create digital media / content-led ideas to solve challenges for retail clients.
- Craft transformational roadmaps which aim to accelerate clients’ use of digital/social/mobile in conjunction with internal specialists.
- Work on the strategic digital elements of new business pitches.
- Identify innovative and effective digital & tech partnerships on behalf of the brands with established & emerging content, video, mobile, social, search, programmatic and gaming companies.
- Create new opportunities for clients by bringing together data, people and technology
- Start new conversations, champion curiosity, challenge and bring others together to find the most innovative solution to the task
- Build strong relationships with partner client agencies and work together to transform output on all your accounts.
- Lead digital strategic thinking on retail client business
- Help our client become a market leading communication agency and famous for innovative and adaptive planning
- Help manage and develop more junior members of the team
- Integrate and represent all the skill sets within business planning (consultancy and intelligence.)
- Senior planning role at another agency or within client organisation – possibly within a digital specialist environment
- Creatively and analytically minded – ability to find insights and transform into communications ideas
- Media minded – Experience and desire to work across POE communication versus just a singular element of it
- Digital native – deep understanding of the capabilities of the digital world as both a data source and a communications channel