Our Client is searching for an exceptional candidate for a newly created Technical Account Manager role. For the right candidate this is a great opportunity to work for a key player in online video advertising, in one of the most dynamic and growing areas of the media landscape.
- Provide technical support for client on-boarding process for Advertisers and Publishers
- Technical trouble shooting/problem solving for account mangers and clients
- Recommending new polices, initiatives to improve customer success
- Providing quality assurance checks for all campaigns and third party tracking
- Maintain internal knowledge bases detailing internal processes, partner profiles and competitive intelligence
- Work with Product, Engineering and Client Services teams to build tools for internal operations
- Manage both technical and business stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Provide input to shape our clients International operational processes
- Additional duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related technical degree
- Understanding of SQL/Firebug/Charles/HTTP Live Headers
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to present complex concepts simply in writing and verbally.
- Strong communication, presentation and client interaction skills
- Aptitude to operate effectively with professionalism in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start up
- Ability to balance assertiveness with collaboration while working within and across teams
- Capable and skilled at identification and resolution of customer services inquiries in a responsive manner
- Proven organisational, time-management and multi-tasking skills
Our client is a dynamic, revolutionary company that is changing the way online video is bought and sold. Every day, our team transforms online video advertising and solves difficult problems by employing creativity, innovation and solid technical expertise.
They Value individual contributions and can offer you the benefits of working for a startup (agile environment, ability to influence product decisions, open access to C-level management) while enjoying stability and competitive benefits. You’ll get a holistic view and broad experience while working in an exciting, fast-paced environment. We strive for success, but we want our team members to have a healthy work-life balance too.
Please note that all applicants must be currently authorized to work in the EU and salaries will be commensurate with experience.