A leading technology company that provides trading solutions and builds market places for digital advertisers online. The company has been around since 2007 and is the largest independent ad technology company in the space. They power the full buyer and seller stack by providing a real time ad serving platform that connects buyers and sellers, using one console. Our client facilitates the buying and selling of media as well as having SSP and DSP functionalities.
Headquartered in the US with ten global offices, they employ hundreds of the brightest minds in advertising and technology who believe that advertising powers the Internet.
The role – Technical Account Manager/Implementation Consultant
The Technical Account Manager in Sydney will be one of the first members of the Global Services team serving the Australian market. As such, this person will be leading efforts across our clients and will be instrumental in contributing to the continued growth and success of the Global Services team in Australia. The TAM will work closely with the Sales and Account Management team in developing and executing strategies to make our customers amazingly successful with our real time ad platform solutions.
- Form close relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor in RTB buying
- Deliver new customer onboarding training as well as ad hoc training on new features to ensure their self-sufficiency on our product
- Become a product and domain expert, and sharing that expertise with customers
- Closely monitor customer campaigns and tenaciously troubleshoot technical issues
- Analyze campaigns and offer recommendations to improve performance
- Work closely with the Analytics team to develop large budget campaign strategies to achieve customer objectives
- Share knowledge with other Global Services team members
- Work closely with account managers to identify areas to deepen customer relationships
- Identify ways to improve the operational effectiveness for the TAM team and advocating for their implementation; take ownership in improving the scalability of the team
Skills and Qualifications needed:
- Perfect for someone who has great demonstrable work experience in a client facing role with the aptitude and desire to learn new technical concepts and technologies, and passion for using analytical skills to solve complex problems.
- A degree from a top tier school, in either a technology or an analytically oriented discipline
- The ability and confidence to work autonomously as well as being an excellent team player
- A strong passion and aptitude in technology
- A dynamic and flexible personality
- Proficient in SQL
- Ideally, experience in API Integration
- Programming experience would be a bonus.
- You want to be part of an organization with a transparent and agile environment where you can communicate freely and openly.
- You look for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- You are an independent thinker who is self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- You are passionate about and thrive in a culture of learning and teaching – you are both open minded to others’ opinions, and take opportunities to help and teach colleagues.
As one of the first hires for our Global Services team in Sydney, you will be helping shape the rapidly developing and incredibly dynamic programmatic industry, and guiding the biggest companies in the industry.