The leading Global Online Fashion Retailer!
You will support the Head of Trade Marketing (based in London) & the Australia Country Manager , and collaborate with the global brand marketing team to develop and implement local trade and brand marketing campaigns. This activity must be aligned to the global trade and brand strategy but localised where relevant. Using a combination of owned channels (site, email, magazine and social platforms) earned and paid media, you will help deliver thorough marketing plans, which fulfil our trade and brand strategies to engage customers in country. You will work collaboratively with all stakeholders and help to manage the end to end process. You will need to be flexible to travel to HQ in the UK a few times a year.
- Work closely with the Trading Marketing Managers to deliver effective marketing activity relevant to the customers in country.
- Follow the global trading calendar to deliver promotional activity on the site and across all comms.
- Responsible for supporting in the planning, and the delivery of, country specific trade driving activity
- Work with the social and content teams for the country to ensure all marketing activity is aligned.
- Develop and execute local partnerships to drive trade growth in the AU market.
Alignment to Brand Marketing
- Collaborate with the brand marketing team to ensure campaigns are appropriate for local markets and can be rolled out and / or adapted to ensure they are relevant for customers. Then oversee execution of any approved marketing initiatives and campaigns alongside the local marketing lead.
- Work closely with the global media agency to deliver bespoke local media plans and ensure the right processes are in place for consistent campaign analysis and reporting.
- Work with Project Managers to ensure all campaigns are accurately executed for the market.
AU Team Support
- Work with the Country Manager & AU team to ensure trade activity is aligned to strategic objectives
- Brief in key AU-specific market activities on the roadmap (aligned to global plans) & work with AU Project Manager to ensure all activity on site is accurately executed for the market, thus taking responsibility for all creative execution in market.
- Identify relevant local events and occasions, which can form part of our global marketing initiatives.
- Support the roll out of global services and propositions to the local territory.
- Collaborate with the optimization team to interpret global MVT results to ensure the site is optimized to the behaviours of the local customers.
- Explore opportunities for local brand partnerships when they align to a broader global strategy.
- Liaise with the DM team to help nurture local affiliate relationships.
- Co-ordinate across different functions within Customer Experience to ensure we are delivering joined up activity across all channels.
What Success Looks Like:
- Effective delivery of trading activity in country.
- Achieving KPIs for all engagement activity and global campaigns.
- 3-5 years experience in a Marketing position (brand or agency), with a track record of working on campaigns or marketing activity, preferably for digital/ebusiness brands. Experience of working with an international or global brand a plus.
- Strong project management skills for driving campaigns from concept through to delivery & post-campaign measurement
- Excellent communication and business development skills
- Strong trade marketing capabilities & experience with driving business casing & opportunity sizing with Finance personnel
- A natural affinity for an organic, authentic brand such as ours and the sensibility necessary to communicate it
- Business language is English
- A proactive, entrepreneurial and global mindset
- Tertiary education completion preferred
- Customer-centric & obsessed with ensuring the best customer experience at all times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills (nb: you will need to be able to work with a mostly UK-based team via email & video/tele conferencing)
- Highly collaborative
- Data and insight driven
- Strong attention to detail