Our client are looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our team. Successful candidates will thrive in a competitive and fast-moving business environment while adhering to high ethical standards; will exhibit confidence, energy and intelligence in discussions with business owners and executives; will devote time to improving their understanding of the online advertising world; will interact in a cooperative and friendly manner with co-workers; will be self-starters who perform at a consistent and high level; and will enjoy working hard and having fun with other members of the team.
The Position: TRADER
Do you love solving complex problems by taking a pragmatic approach to analysing data and leveraging available resources?
Are you interested in learning more about how online advertising and technology works? Our client month.
Skills and Experience
· Demonstrable online advertising experience – DSP/network or Exchange experience vital
· University degree with 2+ years’ experience in the online marketing /ad serving industry
· Ability to prioritise and focus, with a high level of attention to detail
· Highly organised, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
· Use creative thinking to help meet campaign objectives
· Bright, charismatic, inspirational with the ability to win credibility internally
· Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and deliver messages effectively
· Ability to work in a strong and international team environment
· Proficient in Microsoft office suite & web browsers
· Basic online programming and ad-server knowledge preferred
· Manage final campaign strategy/setup and campaign launch
· Provide optimisation analysis to Account management team
· Ensure full delivery of advertising campaigns
· Analyse campaign performance and delivery case studies and best practice examples
· Co-ordinate and report back on monthly and quarterly agency performance – provide strategic recommendations for the holistic agency approach in collaboration with sales team counterparts (if requested)
· Provide monthly and quarterly campaign reporting and analysis and co-present to client with the sales team (if requested)
· Work with sales team on RFP’s by leveraging both prior campaign experience and in-depth knowledge of available products and solutions
· Provide 2nd level technical support, troubleshoot underperforming or under delivering campaigns and discrepancies
· Function as the Operations expert to clients
· Provide feedback to Technology Manager on new functionality
· Train and develop staff in the Operations team
The successful candidates will thrive in a competitive and fast-moving entrepreneurial business environment while adhering to high ethical standards; will exhibit confidence, empathy and intelligence in discussions with business owners and marketing executives; will devote significant off-the-job time to improving their understanding of the online advertising world; will interact in a co-operative and friendly manner with co-workers; and will perform at a consistently and high level with minimal need for supervision or management. You must have a degree (or equivalent) and demonstrable work experience in addition to proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.