Reporting to the Senior Trafficker, the Trafficker is responsible for the uploading and analysis of online ad campaigns for the company, an online media company who specialise in media buying across ad exchanges. As part of a growing team, the Applicant will support the Operations team and the Sales team by trafficking ad creatives, setting up campaigns, optimising their performance and pulling and distributing performance data.
· To manage the day to day trafficking, pacing and optimization of TEL online ad campaigns
· Manage standard, Rich Media and Video creative in raw file or tag format
· Generate various reports for internal teams and customers
· To communicate campaign performance.
· Respond to general queries and reported problems in- and externally
· To assist in the management of uploading daily campaign delivery, performance and cost data to the TEL Database.
· To provide quality assurance (QA) to any trafficked ad campaigns.
· To provide quality assurance (QA) to any daily data uploads and any data output.
· To pull campaign reports on behalf of the Sales Team as per their requirements.
· To run daily delivery checks across the campaign activity of TEL.
· To provide insight and analysis on the campaign performance of TEL.
· To escalate any usage concerns or recommendations of the TEL DB to the Senior Trafficker.
· If required to directly escalate any trafficking issues to any technology providers or internal account managers.
· To monitor campaigns data for any data anomalies, spikes or drops (for example ad impressions, clicks, spend).
· To consider campaign and advertiser objectives and recommend new courses of activity to meet those ends in a clear and concise way.
· To work on projects which include improving the company’s trafficking and data processes
· Understanding the online bidding process for the purchase of ad impressions, analysing bidding rates, suggest and implement improvements.
Skills and Experience:
· University Degree (Upper 2nd Class Honours minimum)
· Technical aptitude; commercial understanding
· Analytical and numerate
· Experience with software packages preferred
· Demonstrates clear desire to enter and possesses a basic understanding of online advertising
· Good MS Excel skills; good overall skills with Microsoft packages
· Good interpersonal skills, approachable manner
· Good written English and communication skills
· Well organised, multi-tasker
What the Candidate should bring to the role
The successful candidates will thrive in a competitive and fast-moving entrepreneurial business environment while adhering to high ethical standards; will exhibit confidence, empathy and intelligence in discussions with business owners and marketing executives; will devote significant off-the-job time to improving their understanding of the online advertising world; will interact in a co-operative and friendly manner with co-workers; and will perform at a consistently and high level with minimal need for supervision or management. You must have a degree (or equivalent) and demonstrable work experience in addition to proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.